Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy™
What is Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy™?
Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy™ is safe and effective, helping the body boost its ability to heal itself. It is administered through a single injection of Human Amniotic Fluid (AF).
What is an Amniotic Fluid Injection (AF)?
Amniotic Fluid contains a rich mixture of collagens, cytokines, elastins and growth factors that creates an extra-cellular matrix which supports healing and has the potential to reduce scarring and inflammation. AF is filled with growth factors which assist the body in tissue repair, reducing pain and inflammation and contributing to the regeneration and reconstruction of injured tissue.
What benefits does Stem Cell Recruitment™ Injections offer?
- Powerful Treatment: Helps to relieve pain associated with joints, soft tissue and spinal injuries.
- Convenient & Painless: 15-minute in office, single injection.
- All Natural & Drug-free: Contains a large concentration of Growth Factors, including bFGF “Basic fibroblast growth factor”—this is a signaling protein encoded by a gene that assists in cell growth and maturation, and tissue repair
- Quick & Reduced Recovery Time: Return to everyday, low impact activities.
- Safe, Non-steroidal Alternative to Surgery: Helps recruit your body’s stem cells and healing components to reconstruct and regenerate the injured tissue that is causing pain.
Patients have reported pain relief from the following:
- Spinal injuries: neck pain, mid or lower back pain, sacroiliac joints
- Joint Injuries: knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists, ankles, fingers and toes
- Soft tissue injuries: plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, rotator cuff syndrome
How does amniotic fluid injections work?
Amniotic Fluid takes advantage of the body’s ability to repair itself. With an amniotic fluid injection, your physician injects the amniotic fluid from donated amniotic tissue into your body. The amniotic fluid has anti-inflammatory properties, similar to cortisone and steroid shots. However, amniotic fluid goes far beyond the benefits of standard “injection therapy.”
While cortisone and other drugs only provide temporary pain relief, amniotic fluid actually restores degenerated tissue while providing pain relief. The growth factors in the amniotic fluid may recruit your body’s own stem cells, directly mitigating the repair and regeneration of healthy tissue. Additionally, amniotic fluid injections contain hyaluronic acid, which lubricates joints and tendons, easing the pain and helping restore mobility.
Are Stem Cell Recruitment™ Injections covered by insurance?
Yes, amniotic fluid injections are covered by Medicare, TriCare, UH Medicare Advantage, Worker’s Comp and commercial insurances. Consult your physician to see if you are covered.
For more information about Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy for joint, soft tissue, and spinal injuries, contact us today!
Stem Cell Recruitment™ (SCR) and Stem Cell Recruitment Therapy™ (SCRT) are trademarks of Russell Health, Inc. The treatments described on this marketing are not considered to be standard of care for any condition or disease. SCRT and SCR attempts to utilize acellular, minimally manipulated amniotic fluid and are comprised of amniotic fluid components intended for homologous use to supplement tissue. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Results may vary. See complete disclosure at russellhealth.com.